Who we are
Types of cookies and purpose
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites. These are automatically deleted by your browser when you close your browser or end the session; and
- Persistent cookies: cookies which enable our websites to ‘remember’ who you are and your preferences within our websites. These cookies are stored in your browser (the specific location depends on the browser and version) for a period of time.
|What the cookies do||Reason to have the cookies in Lyca Group’s website|
|Enhance our website's performance||This type of cookies helps us understand how our websites are being used, mainly for analytical purposes, so that we can work on providing an improved user experience. Cookies used for this purpose do not collect information that identifies a user, but the data is aggregated and made anonymous. For example, data on error messages displayed to users will be collected and the developer team will assess whether the problem is prevalent and solve it.|
|Web beacons and parameter tracking||These cookies and similar software known as web beacons are used to count the number of users visiting our websites, or the number of actions made by the users.|
|Internet Protocol (IP) address and traffic data||A set of data such as IP addresses, access rates, and page views are recorded in our servers. These data do not allow to identify any individual, i.e. no personal data is collected.|
Changes to our Cookies Policy
How to disable cookies?
You can, at any time, make changes to how Lyca Group deals with the cookies present in this website. To view, change or withdraw your consent Click Here As cookies are stored in the web browser used to access the website, users need to change the settings pertaining that browser in particular. Below are some of most popular browsers and corresponding links to the vendors’ guidance on disabling cookies:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_GB
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/